Today’s Affirmation is:
“Anoint me Jesus with Your wisdom and knowledge.”
* A Message for You *
Here are seven things that the anointing will bring to you when it begins to increase and flow:
- Healing. Just like when the good Samaritan ministered to the man who had been robbed, stripped, and left for dead (Luke 10:33-34), the minute God’s anointing starts to flow on you, it will heal you. Your heart will be healed. He will restore your health. And you will become a minister of His healing power. That is promised in God’s Word.
- Revelation. The anointing will change your life. Exodus 25:6 talks about the oil that brings light. It pierces the darkness and illuminates everything around it. Nothing can stop it because the anointing is the overflow of Christ’s life. And once the anointing starts to flow over you, it brings revelation knowledge, allowing you to move into a supernatural walk with God.
- Provision. In 1 Kings 17:14, we read about Elijah and the widow of Zarephath. She desperately needed a miracle. All she had left for herself and her son was a handful of meal and a small amount of oil. God performed a life-changing miracle for her, multiplying her offering far beyond anything she could have dreamed. The oil did not fail. And today, when God moves in your life, the oil begins to flow, meeting every need in your life. There will be no lack. That’s what God wants for you today. He is moving mightily upon the earth—as you seek Him with your whole heart, the oil will flow on you, and every need in your life will be met!
- Debt-free living. A widow came to Elisha and cried out about the debts that had overtaken her and her sons after her husband’s death (2 Kings 4:1-7). God used all she had, a pot of oil—it multiply supernaturally, and she was able to pay off all her debts!
- Deliverance. David spoke of the oil of anointing (Psalm 23:1-5) and how it delivered him from all his enemies. Not only that, but he also spoke of God’s faithfulness in protecting him when he wrote, “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.”
- Faith. We are told that the watchman, of Isaiah 21:5, was directed to anoint the shield. Just as oil was used then, the oil of God’s anointing must be used today. Faith must be activated and released, then God will protect you with the shield of faith because of that anointing. Today, regardless of your circumstances, He wants to release a mighty anointing on your life to protect you, completely and totally, but you must first activate it!
- Blessings. Psalm 133 speaks about the precious oil of anointing that flowed over Aaron, then God directed the high priest to command His blessings: “The Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore” (verse 3) upon the children of Israel. Today, He commands the blessings on you through His Word. He even says, “All the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us” (2 Corinthians 1:20) Excerpted from Benny Hinn article